Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Love Quetes


Through My Eyes

by That Girl

I see something in you that nobody sees

Something that you don't even notice about yourself

It's like a secret that you keep well hidden

But you can't hide anything from me,

I look into your eyes and see into your heart

No words are spoken but i feel so much

To me you have this light inside of you

But even though you don't know it

I will always see the real you,

The person i see is immaculate,

Perfect in every way,

You have this way of making my world turn around,

I look at you and my face lights up,

You give me purpose, and meaning

I'm not just the invisible girl, around you i'm the only one

Through my eyes i see your true beauty

I see the love and truth in your heart

When i look at you i feel wonder,

as I watch you in astonishment.

I admire your determination, and your strength

And the way you would do anything for me

I am amazed every time i'm with you

You have this way of making me feel flawless

My only wish is that you could see through my eyes.

I will always love you just the way you are

No comments:

Post a Comment